The Competitive Marketing Summit is Hiring!
Marketing Manager Job Description 2021-2022
(part-time contract to hire)
Deepsnow Events, LLC dba Competitive Marketing Summit is seeking a part time marketing manager / coordinator to both drive and assist in building a dynamic community of high-tech product marketing professionals. This position plays a critical role in defining the go to market, branding and identity of a successful organization and community of like-minded professionals.
Founded in 2018, the Competitive Marketing Summit has built a community focused to fill the needs for high-tech product marketers and competitive intelligence professionals to build skills that yield positive business outcomes around competitive marketing best practices for the benefit of employers, as well as individual career enhancement.
Like several industries, COVID 19 has impacted our business model of providing an “in-person” experience delivering subject matter expertise and sharing ideas with the end-goal of accelerating advancing our business goals as well as our own careers. This is why we are seeking a motivated, creative and enthusiastic professional to help reinvigorate the competitive marketing summit community.
The primary skill set must include:
● Motivation and aptitude to harness digital marketing concepts and practices
● Excellent organizational skills
● Self-starter with an “entrepreneurial” spirit and mindset
With duties that will include:
● Email campaign development and management
● Web design and marketing / Google analytics (both on competitivemarketingsummit.com
& competitivemarketing.org )
● Event coordination (February virtual event)
● Thought leadership coordination (blogs / content / etc)
● Creative, brand & identity (banners, emails, web, videos, etc...)
This position will offer a competitive hourly rate along with the potential of profit sharing opportunities!
Deepsnow Events LLC is an equal opportunity employer